[openssl-dev] [openssl.org #4411] VIA C7-D processor: Hang in 30-test_afalg.t

noloader@gmail.com via RT rt at openssl.org
Sun Mar 13 06:10:43 UTC 2016

>> It looks like the hang is still present as of 603358d.
>>
>> When the following runs:
>>
>>     ../test/recipes/30-test_afalg.t
>>
>> What is actually running? How can I get it under a debugger?
>

> $ ./config -d
> $ make
> $ make test/afalgtest
> $ cd test
> $ OPENSSL_ENGINES=../engines/afalg gdb ./afalgtest

Thanks Matt. I'm having trouble attaching to afalgtest when its
running under 'make test'. I'm also having trouble starting afalgtest
when using the procedure above: it loads OK in GDB, but nothing
happens after 'r'. 'top' is not showing anything out of the ordinary.
I'm guessing its a problem with afalgtest startup code.

I want to isolate this a little more. How can I remove electric fence
but keep the debugging configuration? Can I configure with something
like './config -d no-electric-fence'

Jeff

--
Ticket here: http://rt.openssl.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=4411