[openssl-dev] configure results in conflicting CRT switches for win DLL

Michel michel.sales at free.fr
Wed Mar 16 23:27:03 UTC 2016

Hi Richard,

I believe I am just doing what I read in the 'NOTES.WIN' file :

     PERL Configure ... VC-WIN32 --classic --prefix=...
     CALL ms\do_nasm
     nmake -f ms\ntdll.mak
     nmake -f ms\ntdll.mak install

And each time I got a new nt[dll].mak file.

I first missed the '--classic' option, but not since I reported this.
Did I miss something else ?

Regards,

Michel.