[openssl-dev] configure results in conflicting CRT switches for win DLL

Michel michel.sales at free.fr
Thu Mar 17 09:04:43 UTC 2016

Well, I am not lucky !

For once that documentation exists and was recently updated, it is not
accurate :-(
I saw that '--classic' was temporary, but I did not realize that an
alternative build scheme was already there for Windows.
You cannot imagine how many times I have manually modified the ms\*.mak
files in order to achieve a successfull build process...

Thanks Richard.