[openssl-dev] [openssl.org #4444] [openssl-1.1.0-pre4] Make fails with "recipe for target 'depend' failed" on solaris64-x86_64

Erik Forsberg erik at efca.com
Sat Mar 19 02:33:06 UTC 2016

commit ac89799c3e78e9af1031226eb2fd389a70ce3c1b @levitte levitte committed an hour ago
tried to fix this but it still dont work. Even on Solaris 11 I get

(srv) 22# find foo -print
find: stat() error foo: No such file or directory
(srv) 23# echo $?
1
(srv) 24# find . -name foo -print
(srv) 25# echo $?
0

if you pass a non-existent file to find, it exits with non-zero status
which stops the make in progress.