[openssl-dev] [openssl.org #4510] SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate. Bug?

SMS Conversation via RT rt at openssl.org
Sat May 7 15:02:28 UTC 2016

Hello Steve,

Any suggestions where to turn?  This is a new windows image with xampp and
very little else.  The program seems to be straightforward.

Your guidance would be helpful, but you can consider this issue closed for
openssl.

Thanks... George

--
Ticket here: http://rt.openssl.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=4510