[openssl-dev] [openssl.org #4236] SSL_connect() crash with CRL

Stephen Henson via RT rt at openssl.org
Wed May 11 15:58:27 UTC 2016

On Thu Jan 14 17:08:13 2016, daniel at haxx.se wrote:
> Hey
>
> I've had this crash for a while with current openssl git master. It is
> perfectly reproducable using curl test 313 and I have an openssl build
> here
> with debug symbols so I can provide more info to help someone diagnose
> this,
> just let me know.

I've pulled the latest curl using git and OpenSSL master. I had to make one
minor change to curl to get it to compile. I can't reproduce the problem with
test 313: it seems to work fine. I've tried it using the verify utility and
s_serrver/s_client too and all work.

Can you give more details of your setup and how you're compiling OpenSSL/curl?
Can you reproduce the problem using verify or s_client/s_server?

Steve.

Ticket here: http://rt.openssl.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=4236