[openssl-dev] openssl 1.0.2 SNAPSHOT issue that exists since 20160521

Richard Levitte levitte at openssl.org
Tue May 24 21:47:21 UTC 2016

In message <20160524154456.GA23031 at doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> on Tue, 24 May 2016 09:44:57 -0600, The Doctor <doctor at doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> said:

doctor> On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 05:15:52PM +0200, Richard Levitte wrote:
doctor> > So I understand correctly, it works when the patch is reversed (that's
doctor> > what -R does), right?  Good, that gives us a point.  However, that
doctor> > commit is there for a reason, so like I said, if you can help us
doctor> > figure out what goes wrong on your system, everyone will be happier.
doctor> >
doctor>
doctor> All right, what if you are using egd instead of rnadomd ?

How exactly do you mean?

Side note: it feels like you're playing the guessing game with me.  My
patience for that is running thin.  Please give me details.  In the
end, helping us is helping yourself, as we don't have any BSDi system
to try things on ourselves.

Richard Levitte         levitte at openssl.org