[openssl-dev] [openssl.org #2270] CVS HEAD: bugfix for BIO printf() code: floating point does not print + other wrongs in that code path

Matt Caswell via RT rt at openssl.org
Fri May 27 09:37:33 UTC 2016

I applied this patch in part. The code has moved on since this was written and
this was from pre-reformat times so I added the changes that were still
applicable "manually". See commit 242073bdbc. Also properly implemented the %e
and %g format specifiers in commit d6056f085d. Finally I added a test for all
of this in f8f686ec1c.

Closing.

Ticket here: http://rt.openssl.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=2270