[openssl-dev] [openssl.org #4457] apps/apps.c and apps/ocsp.c needs <sys/select.h> for fd_set

Richard Levitte via RT rt at openssl.org
Tue May 31 18:22:29 UTC 2016

On Tue May 31 18:04:39 2016, rsalz wrote:
> Is this *literally* a Fedora 1 machine? If so, then I'm inclined to
> close this
> as it went end-of-life more than 12 years ago.

On the other hand, according to The Open Group, sys/select.h should be included
to get select() and all things belonging with it (except timeval).

http://pubs.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/9699919799/functions/select.html

So this is a bigger issue than just Fedora 1, we're just lucky that most
platforms still have select() in unistd.h as well...

--
Richard Levitte
levitte at openssl.org

--