[openssl-dev] [RFC 0/2] Proposal for seamless handling of TPM based RSA keys in openssl

Richard Levitte levitte at openssl.org
Thu Nov 24 14:16:51 UTC 2016

In message <1479993631.8937.91.camel at infradead.org> on Thu, 24 Nov 2016 13:20:31 +0000, David Woodhouse <dwmw2 at infradead.org> said:

dwmw2> On Wed, 2016-11-23 at 22:33 +0100, Richard Levitte wrote:
dwmw2> > That being said, though, your recommendation should probably specify
dwmw2> > (after discussing it) exactly what keys, certs and so on should be
dwmw2> > supported. Otherwise, everyone will have a slightly different idea of
dwmw2> > what's reasonable and you will end up in the same space as today...
dwmw2>
dwmw2> Oh $DEITY yes, that's the whole point. And I don't think I've left much
dwmw2> ambiguity there. As ever, suggestions for improvement would be most
dwmw2> welcome...
<snip>
dwmw2> http://david.woodhou.se/draft-woodhouse-cert-best-practice.html#formats
dwmw2>