[openssl-dev] [RFC v2 2/2] pem: load engine keys

Wed Nov 30 15:43:58 UTC 2016

> Thanks for working to improve openssl.

You're welcome.

> It is probably easier for you to do a GitHub pull request and then
> have discussion here, pointing to that PR.

Actually, being a kernel developer, email is far easier.  I'll send a
pull request when everyone's OK with the mechanism, plus it will need
tests and other things.

> And also, before any of this code could be used, we'll need the
> appropriate CLA.

Groan ... since you're changing licences, I don't suppose you'd
consider moving to a DCO model.  It's a whole lot less bureaucratic and
much easier to keep track of.

James