[openssl-dev] [openssl.org #4702] OPENSSL: Linux SLESS11

Jose Carlos de Oliveira via RT rt at openssl.org
Mon Oct 10 14:14:57 UTC 2016

Hi,
I have downloaded and builded last tree openssl versions for linux:
1)      openssl-1.0.1u.tar.gz
2)      openssl-1.0.2j.tar.gz
3)      openssl-1.1.0b.tar.gz

I successful followed all steps found at file INSTALL

By the way, when I try to use it I have the bellow messages:
   undefined reference to ‘EVP_CIPHER_CTX_init’
   undefined reference to ‘EVP_CIPHER_CTX_cleanup’

The OS I´m using is a Linux SLESS11 desktop 32 bits: kernel
3.0.13-0.27-default

Regards,

José Carlos de Oliveira (Oliveira)
Pesquisador / Desenvolvedor - Grupo ICTS
Brasilia - DF - Asa Norte
SCN Q05 - Brasilia Shopping - Torre Norte Sala 917
Fone:+5561-3246.7089
   Cel:+5561-99311.9226
  Site:  <http://www.grupoicts.com.br/> www.grupoicts.com.br

--