[openssl-dev] About Chinese crypto-algorithms

Joey Yandle xoloki at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 22:53:55 UTC 2016

This looks like an interesting project.  I'd be willing to take a stab at
it.

I did notice the following while reading the doc:

The sm2 digital signature algorithm requires random number generators
approved by by Chinese Commercial Cryptography Administration Office.

Preliminary googling was not helpful, I may have to email the author for
clarification.

Cheers,

Joey