[openssl-dev] [openssl.org #4689] Fwd: Bug in OpenSSL 1.0.2j ssl_accept

Michael Koch via RT rt at openssl.org
Wed Sep 28 19:44:49 UTC 2016

In addition to my message I send you my gdb backtrace:

[Switching to Thread 0x7ffff1413700 (LWP 13663)]
0x00007ffff6ba4e87 in sk_value () from /usr/lib64/libcrypto.so.1.0.0
(gdb) backtrace
#0  0x00007ffff6ba4e87 in sk_value () from /usr/lib64/libcrypto.so.1.0.0
#1  0x00007ffff6ef0ca0 in ssl3_get_client_hello () from
/usr/lib64/libssl.so.1.0.0
#2  0x00007ffff6ef506f in ssl3_accept () from /usr/lib64/libssl.so.1.0.0
#3  0x00007ffff6f04acf in ssl23_accept () from /usr/lib64/libssl.so.1.0.0
#4  0x00007ffff79cafca in Thread_MCS_Networking_Listen (arg=0x6a2270) at
./mcs_networking_threads.cpp:222
#5  0x00007ffff714c444 in start_thread () from /lib64/libpthread.so.0
#6  0x00007ffff58fc4cd in clone () from /lib64/libc.so.6
(gdb)

It seems as if the crash happens in "sk_value()".