[openssl-dev] Work on a new RNG for OpenSSL

Blumenthal, Uri - 0553 - MITLL uri at ll.mit.edu
Sun Aug 20 03:10:53 UTC 2017

Offhand, I'd say it's a perfect solution. It allows me to mix in additional randomness when I want to the RNG that I think may need it. Exactly what I need.

Thanks!

P.S. I wonder if it's feasible to have a configuration parameter that would allow me to tell the TLS code to invoke RAND_add_ex() before generating session keys?

Regards,
Uri

Sent from my iPhone