[openssl-dev] Work on a new RNG for OpenSSL

Blumenthal, Uri - 0553 - MITLL uri at ll.mit.edu
Tue Aug 22 00:49:13 UTC 2017

Forgot to add that the adversary would have to compromise not only Intel but also AMD CPUs. Not sure about ARM - but if it implements RDRAND then it must be compromised too, otherwise the enemy victory wouldn be incomplete. ;-)
And think of the chips powering mobile devices...

Regards,
Uri

Sent from my iPhone