[openssl-dev] Plea for a new public OpenSSL RNG API

Richard Levitte levitte at openssl.org
Tue Aug 29 13:28:35 UTC 2017

In message <e6faf983220642c192bba281b9b32ea9 at Ex13.ncp.local> on Tue, 29 Aug 2017 13:27:20 +0000, "Dr. Matthias St. Pierre" <Matthias.St.Pierre at ncp-e.com> said:

Matthias.St.Pierre> > Essentially, the argument for your last remark is in-structure vtable
Matthias.St.Pierre> > vs refered to vtable.  I tend to prefer the latter (and that's the
Matthias.St.Pierre> > usual OpenSSL pattern too, even though there are exceptions).
Matthias.St.Pierre>
Matthias.St.Pierre> You are the experts and much more familiar with
Matthias.St.Pierre> the code then I am. My role was only to give the
Matthias.St.Pierre> starting shot, the rest is up to you.

Fair enough!  :-)

Richard Levitte         levitte at openssl.org