[openssl-dev] Participate in Code Health Tuesday (tomorrow, Feb 28th)

Emilia Käsper emilia at openssl.org
Mon Feb 27 10:04:59 UTC 2017

Hi OpenSSL developers!

We’re always looking for ways to improve code quality and pay our technical
debt. This week we thought we’d run a little experiment.

We declare this Tuesday (Feb 28th) Code Health Tuesday. We’ll be setting
some time aside to do cleanups in the codebase. The theme is “Delete”:
we’ll be cleaning up unused files, dead code, and obsolete hacks. We invite
you all to participate on Github!

Cheers,
Emilia

FAQ: