[openssl-dev] build.info documentation

Richard Levitte levitte at openssl.org
Tue Jan 10 16:46:21 UTC 2017

The READMEs in Configurations/ have pretty in depth information.

It sounds like you want a build.info with a BEGINRAW..ENDRAW section that contains what you need to do a sub-make in your subdir.

Quite frankly, though, if this is something that you intend for inclusion in OpenSSL, you're better off making a proper build.info.

INCLUDE only indicates to the compiler where it can find header files, i.e. translates to -I options on Unix.

Cheers
Richard

"Schmicker, Robert" <rschm2 at unh.newhaven.edu> skrev: (10 januari 2017 17:16:31 CET)