[openssl-dev] Access to ECDSA_METHOD do_verify function from engine

Tomas Mraz tmraz at redhat.com
Fri Jul 21 14:10:57 UTC 2017

On Fri, 2017-07-21 at 15:56 +0200, Johannes Bauer wrote:
> I've changed my code now to also use the (mutable) new
> EC_KEY_METHOD*,
> which doesn't give a diagnostic. Regardless, I believe that the first
> parameter of EC_KEY_METHOD_get_sign should be const EC_KEY_METHOD*,
> not
> EC_KEY_METHOD*.

Just open a github issue or better pull request with this change.

--
Tomáš Mráz
Red Hat

                                              Turkish proverb
[You'll know whether the road is wrong if you carefully listen to your
conscience.]

 * Google and NSA associates, this message is none of your business.
 * Please leave it alone, and consider whether your actions are
 * authorized by the contract with Red Hat, or by the US constitution.
 * If you feel you're being encouraged to disregard the limits built
 * into them, remember Edward Snowden and Wikileaks.