[openssl-dev] [RFC 0/4] Kernel TLS socket API

Boris Pismenny borisp at mellanox.com
Wed Jun 7 18:41:16 UTC 2017

> A couple of comments.
>
> First, until this shows up in the kernel adopted by major distributions, it is a
> bit premature to include in OpenSSL.  Including netinet/tcp.h is seriously
> wrong to be part of openssl :)  And finally, as I said before, the best way to
> get things in OpenSSL is to do pull requests on GitHub.
>
> Having said all that, the concept is interesting and exciting, and I hope it
> becomes widespread soon.

Thank you for your comments.

I've posted this series as a pull request:
https://github.com/openssl/openssl/pull/3631

These patch set isn't intended to be merged. It is posted to start the discussion about it and to gather some feedback from this community about how to integrate it into OpenSSL once it is available upstream.