[openssl-dev] Work on a new RNG for OpenSSL

Matthias St. Pierre Matthias.St.Pierre at ncp-e.com
Wed Jun 28 15:09:43 UTC 2017

Thanks for the quick reply. It sounds reasonable to make the default choice depending on the os environment.
For me it is not a religious question what OpenSSL's default choice should be. I trust that you will find a
sensible solution. And if OpenSSL supports both methods I can always make my own choice if I need to.

Regards,

Matthias