[openssl-dev] Code Health Tuesday - documentation!

Matt Caswell matt at openssl.org
Thu Mar 23 17:57:04 UTC 2017

Hi all

Our next "Code Health Tuesday" event will be on Tuesday 28th March.

We've seen some great contributions during our last two events with many
significant improvements merged as a result. We'd like to continue that
trend with our next theme - documentation.

Just find some missing documentation, write it and send us a PR on our
github site. Or help us fix incorrect or out-of-date documentation, or
broken links, etc.

Thanks!

Matt

FAQ: