[openssl-dev] Documentation for Integrating a New Symmetric Cipher

Schmicker, Robert rschm2 at unh.newhaven.edu
Tue May 23 15:38:15 UTC 2017

Hello,

After following this as well as the users email chain for the past several months I’ve noticed that once in a blue moon people will ask how to integrate a new cipher. In response I decided to write up some documentation on the matter and just added it to “Internals and Development” on the front page of the wiki.

https://wiki.openssl.org/index.php/How_to_Integrate_a_Symmetric_Cipher

Please let me know if there’s anything I’ve missed or needs clarification.

Thank you,
Rob Schmicker