[openssl-dev] FIPS module for 1.1.x ?

Paul Dale paul.dale at oracle.com
Tue Nov 21 01:31:05 UTC 2017

With the recent changes in OMC, how has the OpenSSL 1.1.x FIPS plan changed?  Can the OMC provide some insight?  It was suggested that I wait for things to settle before asking and it has been a few weeks since the last of the announcements.

Previously, there was a plan to expand the engine interface so it could provide FIPS capability but I understand that other possibilities are again under consideration.

Pauli

--

Oracle

Dr Paul Dale | Cryptographer | Network Security & Encryption

Phone +61 7 3031 7217

Oracle Australia