[openssl-dev] Openssl and MAC KeyChain tool Integration

Matt Hart matt.hart at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Sep 11 11:11:00 UTC 2017

My understanding is there currently is no OpenSSL engine for the MacOSX chain
services.

It would be nice to have and I really wish I had time to collaborate on such
a project, using Stephen Henson's CAPI work as a template.

Currently I would suggest following the same model as OpenSSL for other
non-Windows platforms and supply a file based cacert.pem of public certs and
a password protected .pfx file for your client cert.

--
Sent from: http://openssl.6102.n7.nabble.com/OpenSSL-Dev-f29372.html