[openssl-dev] Blog post; changing in email, crypto policy, etc

Blumenthal, Uri - 0553 - MITLL uri at ll.mit.edu
Fri Jan 19 17:40:42 UTC 2018

It appears to me that you could use openssl-dev instead of openssl-project, saving cycles on killing one and creating the other.

--
Regards,
Uri Blumenthal

On 1/19/18, 12:35, "openssl-dev on behalf of Salz, Rich via openssl-dev" <openssl-dev-bounces at openssl.org on behalf of openssl-dev at openssl.org> wrote:

    There’s a new blog post at
        https://www.openssl.org/blog/blog/2018/01/18/f2f-london/

    It contains some important policy changes we decided at our meeting last month.  This includes:
        - Closing the openssl-dev mailing list; use GitHub for issues
        - New mailing list openssl-project for project discussions
        - New policy for accepting crypto algorithms, formats, and protocols.
        - .. several others

    Please read the posting; the changes described in it affect everyone who uses OpenSSL.  Thanks for your interest, and all your efforts to help improve the project!