[openssl-dev] Blog post; changing in email, crypto policy, etc

Viktor Dukhovni openssl-users at dukhovni.org
Thu Jan 25 17:30:57 UTC 2018

> On Jan 25, 2018, at 5:11 AM, Richard Levitte <levitte at openssl.org> wrote:
>
> This is confusing, and not what was intended.  In other words,
> openssl-project is *not* a new openssl-dev!  If it was, I don't see
> why we would even bother making a new list...

It is moderated, and won't have misplaced user questions.  Technical
topics related to the future evolution of OpenSSL should I think be
open for discussion on this list if they're not yet sufficiently
well formulated for tracking as a GitHub issue.  These might be design
ideas, clarification of requirements, ...  The point being that mailing
lists are good for *discussion* and Github is not particularly well
suited for that.

--
	Viktor.