[openssl-project] FW: [openssl/openssl] VMS: lower the entropy demand for this platform specifically (#5904)

Salz, Rich rsalz at akamai.com
Sun Apr 8 12:24:08 UTC 2018

>    Yes, after what I all said previously, it's clear the code could
    use improvements. I think at least Matthias and I assumed the code
    about the minimum size was correct and that there was a minimum
    requirement of 128 bit.

My expectation was that the *maximum* would also be 128 bits.  I deliberately stayed away from all RAND stuff after the initial PR, because I didn't want to step on anyone else's toes and "hog" the work.  I knew others (including Kurt) were very interested in this.

Who is going to ensure that we improve the code?