[openssl-project] Problems with waiting for specific person to merge

Richard Levitte levitte at openssl.org
Thu Apr 19 13:31:39 UTC 2018

In message <DA9463B3-8A66-4622-9FD4-A150B36B2FFE at akamai.com> on Thu, 19 Apr 2018 12:57:39 +0000, "Salz, Rich" <rsalz at akamai.com> said:

rsalz>
rsalz> >    Self assigning is a good habit...  unless you have my tendencies, to
rsalz>     *ahem* forget that you've self assigned something.
rsalz>
rsalz> There's a built-in filter that says "find my PR's"  It's just
rsalz> on the left side of the search box.

Thanks...  Now to remember to go there ;-) (I usually start from the
notifications page and relatively seldom go to the PR list...  it's a
habit I probably should change)

Richard Levitte         levitte at openssl.org