[openssl-project] OpenSSL 1.1.1 library(OpenSSL 1.1.0 compile) Postfix to Postfix test

Richard Levitte levitte at openssl.org
Mon Apr 23 02:10:42 UTC 2018

In message <E89D6B11-7D8A-4408-A96E-28E519AE0BC0 at dukhovni.org> on Sun, 22 Apr 2018 21:49:42 -0400, Viktor Dukhovni <openssl-users at dukhovni.org> said:

openssl-users>   * Postfix logs a warning when the compile-time and runtime
openssl-users>     libraries are not exactly the same (once per process start),
openssl-users>     this is expected.  Perhaps we should provide a means for
openssl-users>     users to turn that off.

With our current version scheme, you should use the compatibility mask
0xFFF00000
(maybe we should have that value in opensslv.h...  Matthias St. Pierre
might have an idea or two on the matter, too)

Richard Levitte         levitte at openssl.org