[openssl-project] Fractional seconds, etc.

Matthias St. Pierre Matthias.St.Pierre at ncp-e.com
Tue Aug 14 13:55:13 UTC 2018

Note: There was a reason why Emilias pull request #2668 was backported to 1.0.2,
see github #6182: It was done to fix issue #4915. So if possible we should not
revert it entirely but just try to relax the fractional seconds part.

    https://github.com/openssl/openssl/pull/6182
    https://github.com/openssl/openssl/issues/4915

Matthias