[openssl-project] chatty make output

Richard Levitte levitte at openssl.org
Thu Feb 1 17:50:38 UTC 2018

Me, I've noticed that quite a lot of people don't read CHANGES, so this is to avoid getting a ton of reports about Configure not displaying all the stuff it used to do.

Also, the message is geared to disappear with 1.1.1a or above.

Cheers
Richard

"Salz, Rich" <rsalz at akamai.com> skrev: (1 februari 2018 18:00:57 CET)

--
Skickat från min Android-enhet med K-9 Mail. Ursäkta min fåordighet.