[openssl-project] Draft Travel Reimbursement policy
rsalz at akamai.com
Fri Feb 9 13:47:09 UTC 2018
Any commentary on this? Otherwise I’ll do a (two-week) vote next week.
From: Rich Salz <rsalz at akamai.com>
Reply-To: "openssl-project at openssl.org" <openssl-project at openssl.org>
Date: Monday, January 29, 2018 at 11:18 AM
To: "openssl-project at openssl.org" <openssl-project at openssl.org>
Subject: [openssl-project] Draft Travel Reimbursement policy
At the London F2F I had the action item to draft a travel reimbursement policy. Here’s a starting point. After discussion dies down I’ll post it to the bureau and vote.
The OpenSSL project may pay travel expenses for OMC members when pre-approved by the OMC or when it is an official OMC meeting (as determined by vote). Project members may seek to be reimbursed if their employer is not covering the expense. The requirements for reimbursement are:
* An email sent to openssl-omc, including scanned attachments of all receipts over 30 Euro’s.
* Barring exceptional circumstances, for an all-day meeting the project will pay for arrival the day before and departure the following morning.
* When presenting at a conference, the project will pay the expenses for the entire conference provided the attendee agrees to act as representative of the project during that time.
* Reasonable lodging and meal expenses during the travel time will be covered.
* Barring exceptional circumstances, room service, minibar, in-room movies, and other similar amenities are not covered.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the openssl-project