[openssl-project] An "inactive" bot for issues

Salz, Rich rsalz at akamai.com
Thu Jan 18 16:54:55 UTC 2018

Could do that, but I think anything left idle for a year deserves a quick manual review.

On 1/18/18, 11:53 AM, "Matt Caswell" <matt at openssl.org> wrote:

    Might be a good idea. With perhaps a refinement to say that if we add
    some specified label it should never be closed by the bot. In case there
    is some long standing issue that we don't want to forget about, but
    aren't expecting any activity for a while (such as for an issue to be
    resolved in 1.2.0).

    Matt