[openssl-project] 1.1.1 Release timetable (again)

Matt Caswell matt at openssl.org
Thu Jan 25 19:08:29 UTC 2018

On 25/01/18 11:59, Salz, Rich wrote:
> As long as we have the freedom to release earlier, this looks okay to me.

I added this sentence to make that freedom crystal clear:

"This may be amended at any time as the need arises"

I have taken this proposal and made it into a PR for updating the
release strategy. The PR is here:

https://github.com/openssl/web/pull/41

Please provide any review comments there. Once any reviews seem to have
settled down to a consensus I will propose an OMC vote.

Matt