[openssl-project] Milestones and the 1.1.1 release

Matt Caswell matt at openssl.org
Mon Jul 2 16:51:53 UTC 2018

On 27/06/18 16:10, Matt Caswell wrote:
> Well, no one has objected so far. I'm not around tomorrow and Friday to
> action this but, unless anyone shouts between now and then, I'll start
> doing this on Monday.

All issues have been reviewed and their milestones updated accordingly.
I also reviewed all issues that had no milestone assigned. That leaves
us with 18 open issues against the 1.1.1 milestone:

https://github.com/openssl/openssl/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+milestone%3A1.1.1

IMO, getting these closed (or otherwise moved out of the 1.1.1
milestone) should be our priority focus area in the coming weeks.

Matt