[openssl-project] Is Mac a supported platform?

Richard Levitte levitte at openssl.org
Fri Jun 1 19:46:41 UTC 2018

In message <20180601191042.GR27985 at kduck.kaduk.org> on Fri, 1 Jun 2018 14:10:43 -0500, Benjamin Kaduk <kaduk at mit.edu> said:

kaduk> On Fri, Jun 01, 2018 at 06:52:21PM +0000, Salz, Rich wrote:
kaduk> > Our INSTALL doesn’t mention it.  We have config’s for it.  I think we should say we support it and update the various docs.  Thoughts?
kaduk>
kaduk> The PR associated with the thread around
kaduk> https://mta.openssl.org/pipermail/openssl-project/2018-January/000068.html
kaduk> seems likely to be relevant, though I don't think I have a link
kaduk> handy.

Right, thanks for the reminder...  I have a smaller project to have a
web page that show different support levels and who has "claimed"
each.

Regarding the original question, it's "supported" insofar that we have
osx among the Travis builds (at least usually...  there have been
times when the osx backlog has been so great that we've temporarly
disabled it).

Richard Levitte         levitte at openssl.org