[openssl-project] Votes on the use of other libraries in general and iconv in particular

Richard Levitte levitte at openssl.org
Thu Jun 7 15:09:52 UTC 2018

Mm, I was thinking about it, but then, we have already discussed this in circles on github.

Besides, those are two week votes, and I now realised I did a procedural error when settling a closed date (what the hell was I thinking?). But still, that gives two weeks before the vote has to be concluded, does that not allow discussion? Has that ever stopped us from discussing before?

Cheers
Richard

"Salz, Rich" <rsalz at akamai.com> skrev: (7 juni 2018 16:51:30 CEST)