[openssl-project] OID policy

Paul Dale paul.dale at oracle.com
Thu Mar 15 21:33:55 UTC 2018

Thanks for the guidance.  My PR was only for the two OIDs I noticed.  There are about an hundred other entries without OIDs, some just don't have anything assigned but others might.  It sounds, from Richard's comment, that there is no need to chase these down but that they should be added opportunistically when noticed.

Thanks,

Pauli
--
Oracle
Dr Paul Dale | Cryptographer | Network Security & Encryption