[openssl-project] GitHub milestone for 1.1.1

Richard Levitte levitte at openssl.org
Mon Mar 19 12:42:38 UTC 2018

In message <001364A7-E3C5-4E2B-8F0B-6ED1A041F973 at akamai.com> on Mon, 19 Mar 2018 12:27:19 +0000, "Salz, Rich" <rsalz at akamai.com> said:

rsalz> I would consider it a bug-fix FWIW.
rsalz>
rsalz> I thought we extended the deadline so that we could review more
rsalz> third-party PR's.    I'm still waiting on an e_os/Microsoft
rsalz> cleanup, but getting community stuff in is more important.

I did a quick sweep last week through those that were marked with
milestone 1.1.1 or no milestone at all, and found most to be of the
category "fix"...  there were a few that I was wondering about, and I
hope I at least pinged them.

There's one I know where we need to make a judgement call.  PR 4793
"(WIP) An implementation of the Chinese SM2 ECC".  I intended to have
a look last week, but didn't.  That one's a lot for me to take in, and
ECC is most decidly not one of my fortes...

Richard Levitte         levitte at openssl.org