[openssl-project] build/test before merging

Richard Levitte levitte at openssl.org
Wed May 23 16:01:48 UTC 2018

In message <6d5b206f-a0f1-8b60-fbf5-5f08c7c269d7 at openssl.org> on Wed, 23 May 2018 16:54:23 +0100, Matt Caswell <matt at openssl.org> said:

matt> On 23/05/18 16:50, Benjamin Kaduk wrote:
matt> > But I am curious if we currently do and/or should have a commit hook
matt> > on git.openssl.org to reject commits that start with "!fixup".

That's "fixup! ", and "squash! " (for --squash) should be added as well.

matt> Not that I know of. We probably should have. A quick check reveals two
matt> such commits that have made it into master...both mine unfortunately :-(

I've been close a couple of times...

But yeah, good idea, I'll go ahead and craft that together.  Gitolite
makes it quite easy to configure.

Richard Levitte         levitte at openssl.org