[openssl-project] Current votes FYI

Salz, Rich rsalz at akamai.com
Wed May 23 23:58:55 UTC 2018

Dang, you’re right.

I’ll re-run the vote.  But for now I reverted the website commit.

From: Tim Hudson <tjh at cryptsoft.com>
Date: Wednesday, May 23, 2018 at 5:00 PM
To: "openssl-project at openssl.org" <openssl-project at openssl.org>
Subject: Re: [openssl-project] Current votes FYI

No that vote does not pass. All votes require participation by a majority of active members. Failure to have a majority participation causes a vote to fail.

With only three out of eight members voting this vote simply did not pass.

Tim.