[openssl-project] 1.1.1a milestone status

Matt Caswell matt at openssl.org
Thu Nov 8 13:21:32 UTC 2018

There are currently 5 PRs and 1 issue with the 1.1.1a milestone set
against them.

Of the 5 PRs, 3 are in the ready state:

7462: Test: link drbgtest statically against libcrypto
7437: rand_unix.c: open random devices on first use only
7391: Unbreak SECLEVEL 3 regression causing it to not accept any ciphers.

2 PRs are still in review:
7442: Don't negotiate TLSv1.3 if our EC cert isn't TLSv1.3 capable
7503: Separate ca_names handling for client and server

The one 1.1.1a issue (7419) will be closed as soon as 7437 gets pushed.

It would be great if we could get the 3 PRs that are ready pushed, and
the other 2 reviewed in the next day or two to enable us to do a release
soon.