Two Travis Jobs are failing on master

Kurt Roeckx kurt at roeckx.be
Tue Jul 23 22:03:28 UTC 2019

On Tue, Jul 23, 2019 at 09:15:22PM +0000, Dr. Matthias St. Pierre wrote:
> It looks like currently two jobs of every travis build are failing on master, each with two different tests.
> Since this affect the builds of the pull requests, it would be nice if they could be fixed. Is anybody taking
> care of the problem already?

Is is related to 9442?

Note that the failing tests are part of the extended tests, so we
don't see a problem during pull requests. Pull requests pass
without problems.

It seems that we don't notice things even if master is broken for
a while, because they are only tested after they've been commited,
and it doesn't affect other pull requests. I wonder if we can
somehow get notificated of that.

Kurt