Machine downtime tomorrow morning

Richard Levitte levitte at openssl.org
Thu Jul 25 20:10:08 UTC 2019

I'm in the process of moving our VMs to a new volume with more space,
which as running short in the current VM partition.

Most of them are quite unremarkable, running services such as DNS and
similar that's cached or not very visible to the outside world...
those have already moved to the new volume today.

However, two of the VMs are more noticable: our main git server / web
server / ftp server and our mail server.  I will move them to the new
volume tomorrow morning anywhere between 08:00 and 10:00, Swedish
time.  The downtime will be somewhere around 30 minutes for each VM.

Richard Levitte         levitte at openssl.org