No two reviewers from same company

Salz, Rich rsalz at akamai.com
Thu May 23 15:54:37 UTC 2019

>   In that example the potential conflict of interest comes from the individual's
    employment with the third party organisation, not because they are fellows.

Do you disagree with my contention that the OMC represents the project, and not the fellows?

Regardless of where the conflict of interest comes from, the end result is the same, and I encourage the OMC to make the same policy for *its* employees that it does for other companies's employees.  Or perhaps this is a matter for the foundation to make for its employees.