Malloc failures check

Dr Paul Dale paul.dale at oracle.com
Thu Nov 21 05:47:32 UTC 2019

Adding a compile time check would be good.  I’m not sure how.
It would be possible to implement a malloc failure feature in the test suite that systematically runs a test many times, failing successive malloc calls.

I’m kind of surprised that the various static analysers hadn't found some of these.

Pauli
--
Dr Paul Dale | Distinguished Architect | Cryptographic Foundations
Phone +61 7 3031 7217