Build failures on master

Richard Levitte levitte at openssl.org
Sun Sep 29 06:45:23 UTC 2019

This keeps happening because the standard tests don't include no-fips
or no-pic or no-module (the latter two will disable fips too), so we
keep not hitting this hurdle in PRs unless we have extended tests run
(done by having '[extended tests]' in the commit message).  We should
add a configuration with 'no-fips' among our standard tests, so this
becomes automatically visible in PRs.

The issue with the tests?  Doing FIPS tests without checking if 'fips'
is disabled or not.

Richard Levitte         levitte at openssl.org