Deprecations

Matthew Lindner M.Lindner at f5.com
Fri Feb 21 19:45:58 UTC 2020

As a user I'm strongly in favor of this. It gives an example of how to implement something using the new interfaces. Even in 1.1.1 there are things that are impossible to implement without using low level interfaces. The applications should be guides on how to correctly implement something and will point out interface deficiencies. 3.0.0 should not ship with deprecated code in the apps (and 1.1.1 should stop using deprecated code in its apps).

- Matthew Lindner